Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Gillie shoes REVIEW

I got my first pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes yesterday in the mail! I always have admired the 3 strap gold shoes in coordinates and when this popped up at a reasonable price (for high fashion brand shoes), I couldn't resist putting down a bid on Ebay~

These shoes are gorgeous in "pink metal" which was basically a coppery gold!
They came with 2 shoelaces, but the tan ones matched the gold theme better~
Closeup on the VW logo
Your footprints have never been so classy~
It also came with a cotton shoe bag~
Even the shoebox is classy~


Review

I got this via a reseller in NYC on Ebay that someone linked to me on Facebook. My friends are the best~ (although we encourage each other's shopping addictions... ^_^;) 

Quality: The color in the provided stock picture are true to color, unlike the Melissa webshop listing. One of my friends ordered from the webshop so I'll update this post with a picture of her shoes if there's a difference. (I edited my pictures so the contrast is a bit high) Otherwise, the shoes are very comfortable and they're a pleasant sheen of plastic~

It definitely looks more pink metal in the webshop picture...
Price: The ones on ebay cost a total of $69.47 with priority box (2-3 day) shipping. On the official webshop listing, it costs $65.10 with free shipping AND has 6 color options from size 5-10! Retail price is $217.00, so I saved a ton during this "sale"!

Communication: 10/10 the ebay seller contacted me about payment and replied quickly to my question about a proof photo (I initially bid since the listing came with the option of returning it).

Where to get it: Official Melissa webshop [x],  ebay seller ip246 [x], 6pm [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment