Back from the dead?

I had a hard semester this spring and had to cut down on blogging. I also decided to switch my major from nursing to something else because I didn't have the same drive as everyone else and couldn't handle the stress of clinicals. T_T I'd prefer to do something else that I would have more passion for. In addition, I have become more active in the local lolita community (Japanese street fashion) and have been buying more clothing online &

Here are my backlogged reviews that I'll be posting in the next couple of days:

  • Mystery Garden Blouse review
  • Lady Sloth Cherubim Skirt review
  • Pink Eden Arpakasso (Penult's shop) review
  • Outfit post for my lolita coords
  • Giveaway winnings from Karimew.com
  • Perfecter hair iron/curler review
Hope you're having a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment